The LawSyncTM team aims to provide a range of support to legal businesses and help to ensure that they are equipped to face the challenges, and make the most of the opportunities, that the evolving market in legal services presents. We plan to develop :
- Training and CPD activities for legal professionals
- Consultancy on legal business innovation
Students from the LawSync module will also be available to go on placements with organisations.
We also welcome expressions of interest from commercial partners; perhaps you have ideas you would like to share, or would like to take part in the delivery of the module.
You can get involved by (for example)
- collaborating with the project team in developing LawSyncTM
- sponsoring an innovative project
- assessing students’ business proposals and product pitches
- peer mentoring
- offering an internship to one of our students.
Or you can simply just join in the conversation as we innovate, plan, and develop strategies for the future. Follow us on Twitter and our LawSync blog for news on the project as well as discussions of related topics, such as the Legal Education and Training Review and the on-going implementation of the Legal Services Act 2007, and tell us what you think.